Friday 4 March 2016

I love this picture!

Why do I love this picture so much?

Well I have been going though some health related stuff, and it left me scared, feeling super low on energy and unsexy and unattractive.
As you may know I struggle with myself, my body. The times I do feel good or sexy, I take (or ask my husband) pictures of me, usually when I see the pictures, it's a process of accepting what I look like, that I don't look as good I as thought I did. it's difficult because it's  a confirmation of how bad I think I look on my bad days.
My inner voice saying:"You see, look how (fat, ugly, silly) you look!
But This picture, well this is different.
First off this awesome stop staring dress I am wearing. I got it at  Boutique Monroe on our wonderful date night with my husband. He bought it for me, and we went for cocktail and dinner with friends and it was amazing. A perfect evening. So when I wear it, it reminds me of that and him.

This picture represents what I think I look like on a good day, how I felt that day still glowing from the previous evening.
Happy to have what I do.

This picture serves as a reminder when I hate myself, or feel weak, that that is not the only me. That deep (or not so deep) inside of me THIS resides.

This picture is me, the real me.




Photo by Eric bergeron

No comments:

Post a Comment