Sunday 25 March 2018

Deandri Product review.

Hello lovelies! it's been ages.
I won't go into why it's been so long and how sorry I am to have neglected my blog.
Now to write a couple of long past due reviews.
Today Deandri, the brand I love, but also fills me frustration.
I found out about this online clothing store via fellow blogger  Brxtrmn, I was excited that this gorgeous clothing line had plus size, was made locally in the US and was next level gothiness.

I fell for the Nosferatu dress, hard.

Interchangeable collars, puff sleeves *swoon*! 

This is where I encountered my first problem; the size chart stopped at 3xl, they go to 5x but no way of knowing what the measurements for that are. 
So I emailed them, no response. I commented on their facebook page and instagram, nothing, others commented having the same frustration.

I went ahead and ordered anyway, in 3 x to be safe, because my love was strong for this! Gah!
I got it 3 weeks later, without a notice that it had shipped or anything from website.
It's gorgeous, but super tight on my 2x body, but I still love it, it make me feel like an Amish slut! Garr!

So when they had a black friday sale and I saw  the Clementine dress on sale I jumped on it, again no size chart so I decided to go for a 4x to have a bit more wiggle room. 
I got it 3 weeks later this time with a tracking number to stalk my shipment arrival.  I got it andddd it did not fit! As in wayyy to small, as in smaller than my 3x Nosferatu! 
FUCKKKKK! Plus loose treads, like long ass treads everywhere. 

Contact customer service: 3x via website, 2x via email, comment on instagram then pm them on instagram to finally get a reply. Wow for customer service!
Tell them my issue, they said to send it back, so I did.
I received my replacement 5x dress 3 week later, annnd it's the wrong dress!!!
They sent me a Madeline duster instead of the clementine, which is more expensive but it open in front. FOR THE LOVE OF S8TAN!!
Contacted customer support via email and instagram, never got a reply.
 So I waited two weeks, put snaps on the front and called it a day. 
Here are some pictures of the dress worn both ways (front to back & back to front)


 The dress is nice, but I don't think dealing with the shit customer service is worth it. So disappointing on so many level.
This ranks as a half dead succulent of the witchy happiness level.
Adieu
  

No comments:

Post a Comment