Monday 20 April 2015

First Outfit of the day, oh rainy day!

                       

So Saturday morning we decide to go to an   estate sale and take pictures for my first OOTD, the sun is out I excitedly get dresses and Eric goes outside to prepare. RAIN!
Sooo, I trow on my vintage raincoat and we go out of the balcony to take pictures out of the rain.

I love this coat because it's classy and kinda see though, so a little naughty. I bought it at an estate sale, the dead person we got it from had some great taste.
 The Bag is Simon Chang from a couple of years ago, this bag was a crazy splurge for me and I do not wear it as much as I should.
 The dress from Bea and dot ''Oslo and behold'', I adore it! bought from a clothing swap group but originally from modcloth . I love the way this dress fits on the waist and hides the tummy, it's also able to accommodate my 42 G chest! (Please excuse the gardening stuff to the right and take notice of my wardrobe assistant Pixie standing by.)

 And Lastly my leopard shoes (who says you cannot mix leopard and tiger? Fuck em') are from Stuart Weitzman.
What did I end up getting at the Estate sale? A blender, men's pair of vintage German shoes and a verbal attack from the frustrated Estate manager, Geez missy have a cocktail....Oh that's right you don't have a blender.

No comments:

Post a Comment