Friday 17 April 2015

The begining

This is me a year ago shot by Atlanta photographer Bri McDaniel for our engagement shoot.
I think I look okay, I hate having my picture taken, I always end up disappointed.
Like I look in the mirror and think I look kinda cute and then see the pictures and think, ''F*ck I look old and fat'' and ''what the hell am I doing with Pink hair at 40''.

The thing is I love high fashion, like really haute couture, but I like to punk it up a little.
So I decided, 1 month shy of my  45 birthday to start a blog about fashion and what I wear.
People are always telling me ''your so stylish, I wish I could be so daring'' secret is 99% of the time, I'm really uncomfortable in public, but I love to dress up, so I hold my head high and own that bitch.
Then they tell me I can't afford to dress haute couture and I say ''Bullocks'' to that.
So hopefully we can all learn something, and be the best we  have ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment