Saturday 11 July 2015

Part 2 I love my big breasts!



 I was pretty discouraged bra shopping last week, so I was very optimistic when I came across a store in NDG called DeBra. I booked an appointment via their email.
Right away I was impressed by how fast they responded, I was expected the next weekend at 2.

I walked into the store and was blown away by the selection, they explained how they where going to do the fitting and I proceeded to try on bras. A Lot of them.


We tried different style styles and cuts, but what I was really looking for was the elusive "sexy balconette bra".
At one point things were jabbing in me, and I thought I would never find the right bra. I started spiraling again in defeat.
Debbie the amazing owner, said don't apologize, we just have not found the right bra for you yet.

Then we tried on the Curvy Kate, I fell in love. No jabbing, cute, supportive, made me feel sexy and BALCONETTE!






 The mystical unicorn bra!



I left there feeling awesome, Eric took some pictures of me in my Eshakti dress, and I felt amazing.

I could see the difference the bra was making in the silhouette of the dress.

This dress is cotton, so super comfy on those hot days, only down side is the snap at the bust that keeps the crossover neckline in place, keeps popping open, so it's the trusty safety pin to the rescue. 


I wanted to punk up the outfit a bit so I opted for this Iron fist clutch that was similar colour to my pearls.
So In the end I conquered my bra demon, Curvy Kate take my money!

A huge thank you to the staff of DeBra and my wonderful husband for the photos and patience.



No comments:

Post a Comment