Sunday 14 June 2015

New shoes, new dress & an old bag.

After an Unbelievably crazy last two weeks of work and  shitty Friday, I was looking forward to spending sometime with my husband, step son and dogs. Toutounes Atomiques was having a clothing sale so I was excited to got there after making a dog cake delivery for Fido Confections.

I was very excited to do the blog this week as I had received two new thing for my closet.
This blue and white City Chic dress that I got on sale for $20 and a pair of Miss L fire shoes from Modcloth.

What can I say about this dress, it fits perfectly, the material is heavy soft cotton and the straps are wide. I felt amazing in it and got a lot of compliments at the event.
The shoes! I LOVEEEE these shoes, I fell for them hard when I saw them on modcloth's website. But they are pricey, so when I got some cash for my birthday I decided to splurge and buy them. They are worth every penny.  Miss L fire makes them in different colours on their website. But Modcloth only has this one. They are comfy for a good 4 hours which is pretty good for a first time and they are clear plastic glitter.

I paired them with this 10 year old Lulu Guinness bag I bought on ebay and a pair of vintage glasses I bought in Brooklyn flea market.
It was a wonderful day, I had lots of fun, bought two second hand tops.
The day ended with this old bag, on the sofa with Eric and the dogs and  a few too many frozen margaritas and orange is the new black on netflix.

Searching underground for a bit of sun
The sun is out, the day is new

And everyone is waiting, waiting on you.
You got tiiiiimmme! 



No comments:

Post a Comment