Friday 12 June 2015

The person behind the camera.

 
While in New York I could not help to think of a show I am watching, the Mindy project.
It's about this woman who is looking for her forever guy. 
Towards the end of season 2 it ends with forever love?
I realized a lot of women are looking for that, and that despite my low self worth in the last couple of years (read lifetime) I had found it.
A little less than a year ago, I got married to a man I knew from high school. He was a rockabilly I was a punk/weird bass player chick. We did not date, in fact he dated my best friend, for a week, he then became the man who dumped her, fucker!  


Fast forward 20 something years and we meet again, he is intelligent & funny, he thinks I am wonderful, we fall hard for each other.
We went through a lot to be together. We have grown closer every day. He supports everything I do, encourages me, picks me up when I am down, makes me laugh when I am sad, is my reasoning when I doubt myself.


He is handsome, talented and has a killer body.

He is the man behind the camera, the man I look forward to growing old with, my love Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment